Cowgirls at Cincy

Cowgirls trail 21-20

CIncy is 9-8 and 1-5. Not a game you need to lose. OSU is really messing around right now. Don't need another repeat of the KU game.

Cowgirls lose 58-56. Asi turns the ball over twice in the last minute, the second one leads to the winning breakaway layup.
Gusters then misses a point blank layup at the buzzer.

The clutch gene must not exist for those that call GIA home.

Perhaps the poorest performance I've seen from a Coach Jacie team. 4-4 in league play, toughest games yet to come. UC was 108 in the net rankings, worst in the Big 12.

Last edited:
I think they'll keep improving, also. Heard is going to be a superstar. Really, it's a couple of the veterans that are too inconsistent right now.
Garzon is having a rough go…considering all that is in her home country…understandable!! It’s hard to replicate that kind of 3 pt percentage from last season. Heard looks like a future AA

This was a borderline NCAA team going into the season IMO.

Garzon is having a rough go…considering all that is in her home country…understandable!! It’s hard to replicate that kind of 3 pt percentage from last season. Heard looks like a future AA

This was a borderline NCAA team going into the season IMO.
Agree. I'd say they've underperformed a little. No real quality wins and several bad losses. Still a lot of season in front of them, but they'll need to step it up.

Back