Cowboys to Shoot the Bears

Oh well. Weiberg obviously thinks this is acceptable. Not much more the fans can do to send a message. Love this university but there is very little to be excited about with Boynton as the cowboy basketball coach.
Weiberg isn't going to make any tough decisions. He's a go along to get along guy.

Really wish we would have beat Baylor. Who knows how much drug money was dunked to get those guys for them.

Oh well, it sucks we are just an average team

It doesn’t get more Mike boynton than fouling a 3 point shooter to immediately erase a a lead. And then not score the last 1:50 of regulation and the last 3:10 of ot without a fg.

OSU Basketball = Groundhog Day. Glimpses of talent, but then 4-20 from 3 AT HOME, costly turnovers and bad shot selection in critical moments.

Had the ball down 1 with no shot clock and immediately turn it over. OT was sad
Curious as to why Dailey who hadn’t been inbounding after made buckets does so up 1 in OT. Immediately Small gives the ball back to Dailey when Small has been bringing the ball up 98% of the time. Small’s man immediately recognizes and jumps to Dailey. Boynton had 2 to’s in his pocket and should have called one. Instead we waste 2 to’s during deadballs on the backend of 2 ft’s by Baylor.

Curious as to why Dailey who hadn’t been inbounding after made buckets does so up 1 in OT. Immediately Small gives the ball back to Dailey when Small has been bringing the ball up 98% of the time. Small’s man immediately recognizes and jumps to Dailey. Boynton had 2 to’s in his pocket and should have called one. Instead we waste 2 to’s during deadballs on the backend of 2 ft’s by Baylor.
Boynton told him too because small and Thompson needed a breather. He saw smalls man pressure so he told him to bring the ball up. Then he stopped watching the play. Smalls man switched and picked his pocket. Likely told by drew to switch, as their coach was still watching the game. Screw calling timeout to get the breather and the ball in small or Thompson hands. “I turned around and saw him making a layup”. That’s our coach folks. Hell of a time to call for the breather.

Boynton told him too because small and Thompson needed a breather. He saw smalls man pressure so he told him to bring the ball up. Then he stopped watching the play. Smalls man switched and picked his pocket. Likely told by drew to switch, as their coach was still watching the game. Screw calling timeout to get the breather and the ball in small or Thompson hands. “I turned around and saw him making a layup”. That’s our coach folks. Hell of a time to call for the breather.
As soon as Small gave it back to Dailey I turned to my wife and said “what a bad move. Nothing good will come from this”.

I didn’t even see the Baylor conversion bc I was watching Boynton. He put his hands on his head and was shaking it in disbelief.

I cannot believe a D1 coach even as bad as he is with 2 timeouts in his pocket would pull such a move.

Dailey will be special but there is no way you put a true freshman in his 1st conference game in his first collegiate overtime in that situation.

Just sheer idiocy.

Weiberg isn't going to make any tough decisions. He's a go along to get along guy.
I don't really know much about Weiberg, but I hope he isn't a beta. I believe he has more of a fundraising background and from I have seen might come across as a soft person. In these times of transition in college sports we need a strong person to stand up for our programs at OSU. We need leadership to make each program competitive and see that OSU ends up in a good spot through realignment.

I don't really know much about Weiberg, but I hope he isn't a beta. I believe he has more of a fundraising background and from I have seen might come across as a soft person. In these times of transition in college sports we need a strong person to stand up for our programs at OSU. We need leadership to make each program competitive and see that OSU ends up in a good spot through realignment.
My opinion of Weiberg was formed when he and Boynton had a press conference when the NCAA ruled that OSU got a postseason ban. Boynton was twisting in his seat trying to contain his rage over the injustice of it all and Weiberg sat there and said "well, there's not much else we can do about it." Boynton threw him a look like you're not even going to put up a fight over this. Then we got pretty much the worst punishment of everyone in that whole deal.

My opinion of Weiberg was formed when he and Boynton had a press conference when the NCAA ruled that OSU got a postseason ban. Boynton was twisting in his seat trying to contain his rage over the injustice of it all and Weiberg sat there and said "well, there's not much else we can do about it." Boynton threw him a look like you're not even going to put up a fight over this. Then we got pretty much the worst punishment of everyone in that whole deal.

Pretty much?

Back