Coach Gundy's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys have posts that are starting to run together. Midnight, stargazer, roperoo or whatever is name was, now this…….

Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF
Pff. You know, I'm done with this forum. Not one time have I lied. I've offered many times for people to meet up with me in Stillwater with my good friends who are "in-the-know" and not one person has stepped up to the plate. They just want to hide behind a screen. Honestly, I don't understand what the hell is up with people on this forum.

The ONLY thing I did was say that Steve Alford was offered the job. I made that post the very day I learned of such. Some things happened and the deal fell through, which I then posted such on this forum. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Not one time did I say that Steve signed a contract, only that he was offered the job. It was people on here who for whatever reason interpreted my post as if Steve signed a contract to become the next HC. In no way, shape or form did I even remotely say that Alford signed a contract. People have been attacking me for no good damn reason and it's ridiculous.

I didn't do a damn thing wrong. The people who keep attacking me are the same people who said I said that Steve signed a contract and that he would be the next HC. It's not my fault that people don't have the ability to properly comprehend things. Blame the people who thought that my post said Alford signed a contract. I only said he was offered.

But, please, please continue. This time, attack the people who don't understand how the hiring process works. Tell them to read, reread, and reread a post before posting lies. This place is ridiculous beyond belief

Pff. You know, I'm done with this forum. Not one time have I lied. I've offered many times for people to meet up with me in Stillwater with my good friends who are "in-the-know" and not one person has stepped up to the plate. They just want to hide behind a screen. Honestly, I don't understand what the hell is up with people on this forum.

The ONLY thing I did was say that Steve Alford was offered the job. I made that post the very day I learned of such. Some things happened and the deal fell through, which I then posted such on this forum. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Not one time did I say that Steve signed a contract, only that he was offered the job. It was people on here who for whatever reason interpreted my post as if Steve signed a contract to become the next HC. In no way, shape or form did I even remotely say that Alford signed a contract. People have been attacking me for no good damn reason and it's ridiculous.

I didn't do a damn thing wrong. The people who keep attacking me are the same people who said I said that Steve signed a contract and that he would be the next HC. It's not my fault that people don't have the ability to properly comprehend things. Blame the people who thought that my post said Alford signed a contract. I only said he was offered.

But, please, please continue. This time, attack the people who don't understand how the hiring process works. Tell them to read, reread, and reread a post before posting lies. This place is ridiculous beyond belief
This is not an airport.

No need to announce your departure.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

I appreciate you sticking your neck out. I'm also glad we didn't get Alford.

Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back