Clearance Thomas bucks Judicial Norms.

Repetition of facts is the only way to help a fanboy/cult member see truth!

Well yeah, if you’re talking about being a fan of due process then I guess you’re right.

What’s this cult you’re referring to that you believe I’m in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yeah, if you’re talking about being a fan of due process then I guess you’re right.

What’s this cult you’re referring to that you believe I’m in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t know, maybe just a Clarence Thomas fanboy. If so what’s your justification? You seem to me to lean MAGA and QAnon. But maybe you changed after January 6th, or my guess is just a poor one based on limited information.😂

In 2000, Clarence Thomas was hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, which would bar most government officials from security clearance as they're deemed vulnerable to being recruited by foreign entities. On a trip with conservative donors, Thomas told them he was considering resigning unless he was paid more. What followed was millions of dollars in gifts and donations.

As we've found out, Thomas is 100% bought and paid for--but not by foreign actors. Rather by ultra-conservative donors. Just wild how corrupt conservatives have become, now corrupting even the Supreme Court.

In 2000, Clarence Thomas was hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, which would bar most government officials from security clearance as they're deemed vulnerable to being recruited by foreign entities. On a trip with conservative donors, Thomas told them he was considering resigning unless he was paid more. What followed was millions of dollars in gifts and donations.

As we've found out, Thomas is 100% bought and paid for--but not by foreign actors. Rather by ultra-conservative donors. Just wild how corrupt conservatives have become, now corrupting even the Supreme Court.

No, no, no. It's the massive trans ANTIFA liberal democrat contingent that is ruining this country. Pay no attention to the corruption behind the curtain.

No, no, no. It's the massive trans ANTIFA liberal democrat contingent that is ruining this country. Pay no attention to the corruption behind the curtain.
It's all the people that keep voting to run the printing presses at warp speed that are ruining this country. Then the other contingent that keeps voting to take away rights. You will have to point me to who in DC isn't doing this.

It's all the people that keep voting to run the printing presses at warp speed that are ruining this country. Then the other contingent that keeps voting to take away rights. You will have to point me to who in DC isn't doing this.
Only one side is currently bribing the judicial branch and using them as their own personal morality police.

Only one side is currently bribing the judicial branch and using them as their own personal morality police.
Both sides bad. One side INCREDIBLY WORSE at this moment in time. If you're a rational minded Republican you simply can't afford to vote R right now. Unless you want to help install a theocratic plutocracy (monarchy? dictatorship?) that's cool with letting women die just to prove a point.

Both sides bad. One side INCREDIBLY WORSE at this moment in time. If you're a rational minded Republican you simply can't afford to vote R right now. Unless you want to help install a theocratic plutocracy (monarchy? dictatorship?) that's cool with letting women die just to prove a point.
You will have to explain to me which side you see doing this exclusively. Both sides are grabbing power with everything they have trying to create a tyrannical dictatorship.

Both sides bad.
You will have to explain to me which side you see doing this exclusively.
Big Huck literally says both sides are bad and you respond asking which one is doing it exclusively.

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Big Huck literally says both sides are bad and you respond asking which one is doing it exclusively.

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF
About that he followed that up by saying this.
One side INCREDIBLY WORSE at this moment in time. If you're a rational minded Republican you simply can't afford to vote R right now. Unless you want to help install a theocratic plutocracy (monarchy? dictatorship?) that's cool with letting women die just to prove a point.

About that he followed that up by saying this.
One side INCREDIBLY WORSE at this moment in time. If you're a rational minded Republican you simply can't afford to vote R right now. Unless you want to help install a theocratic plutocracy (monarchy? dictatorship?) that's cool with letting women die just to prove a point.
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
what GIF

John Oliver offering Clarence Thomas $1 million a year to resign from Supreme Court​

(The Hill) – Comedian and “Last Week Tonight” host John Oliver is urging Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to resign, offering him $1 million per year to do so.

Oliver railed against the conservative justice during the 11th season premiere of his weekly show on Sunday, saying Thomas had made the lives of Americans “demonstrably worse,” and promising him a brand new luxury RV if he agrees to step down from the high court.

“Lot on your plate right now. From stripping away women’s rights to hearing January 6th cases, you definitely shouldn’t be hearing to potentially helping rollback decades of federal regulations,” he said.

“So that’s the offer. $1 million a year, Clarence. And a brand new condo on wheels. And all you have to do in return is sign the contract and get the f— off the Supreme Court,” Oliver added. “Talk it over with your totally best friend in the whole world. Because the clock starts now. Thirty days, Clarence … Let’s do this!”

Thomas has come under scrutiny from media outlets and ethics watchdogs in recent months after reporting by ProPublica found he had failed to disclose luxury trips and other benefits he received from conservative billionaire Harlan Crow.

“I think you’re thinking, what would my friend say if I take this offer? Will they judge me as they sit in their boardrooms and mega yachts and Hitler shrines? Will they still treat me to luxury vacations and sing songs about me off their phones?” Oliver said. “Well, that’s the beauty of friendship, Clarence. If they’re real friends, they’ll love you no matter what your job is. So I guess this might be the perfect way to find out who your real friends actually are. ”

Back