Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency

tobro

Patreon Supporter
Patreon Supporter
Not sure how many of you currently here are interested in the topic but I love to talk about it.

Seems we have bottomed out. Many think we will be sideways for 6months-1 year before surpassing previous highs. We'll see.

Make It Rain Loop GIF by Chris Timmons

Not sure how many of you currently here are interested in the topic but I love to talk about it.
Seems like I first heard of bitcoin on Orangepower not quite 15 years ago. If I had only thrown a few thousand dollars at it back then, I'd had been a millionaire by 2021.

I probably was the one that posted about it.
I have recently been more into cryptocurrency. It’s not a fraud and will be used once they have regulatory clarity.

I am most interested in the tokenization of assets using DLT to provide liquidity cross border.

Bitcoin is more of a store of value but I see the most growth in alternative coins. I highly recommend listening to black rocks CEO on the plans for tokenizing assets such as bonds, stocks and real estate.

Long XRP, XLM, LCX, QNT, XDC and HBAR

I have recently been more into cryptocurrency. It’s not a fraud and will be used once they have regulatory clarity.

I am most interested in the tokenization of assets using DLT to provide liquidity cross border.

Bitcoin is more of a store of value but I see the most growth in alternative coins. I highly recommend listening to black rocks CEO on the plans for tokenizing assets such as bonds, stocks and real estate.

Long XRP, XLM, LCX, QNT, XDC and HBAR
Bitcoin is a lot of things, but it is not a store of value. Lets look at its price fluctuation over the last 5 years:

That is not the chart of a "store of value". Bitcoin is just the most popular of a class of speculative assets. That is all it is, at least for now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230428_071935_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230428_071935_Firefox.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230428_072028_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230428_072028_Firefox.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 3
Back