Bedlam Hoops

Don’t understand how Keller has been on the bench all year. His energy and effort is off the charts. So far so good.

This team is definitely improving. This may be Boynton's first team to actually improve as the season moves along.

Hopefully they'll return aka NIL. As we all know, there's a mass exodus past.4-5 years because of the woefully underfunded (basketballl) NIL. I really hope the AD steps up and works his tail off to raise NIL funding for the basketball program. I really hope that happens.

This team is definitely improving. This may be Boynton's first team to actually improve as the season moves along.

Hopefully they'll return aka NIL. As we all know, there's a mass exodus past.4-5 years because of the woefully underfunded NIL. I really hope the AD steps up and works his tail off to raise NIL funding for the basketball program. I really hope that happens.
his teams often get better, but much like this one, too late. Just a decent start in league play would change a few seasons

This team is an entirely different and better team without Thompson. I'm not knocking on Thompson... it's just.. it's pretty obvious that Thompson is a bust. Keller is simply better than Thompson and it's really not even close
You're right. The ball would just die with Bryce. Much less one on one and long twos with this lineup.

Garrison bumped once and they allowed it. He then was rotating and Godwin flopped. Refs should be able to see that.

Back