2024 Presidential Election

Q? I haven’t watched a Bond movie in forever but sure, it’s normal for Q to make an appearance I guess. Don’t know why you’d offer that up as an example though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QAnon

Pokeyglyphic studies may point towards Q from Star Trek The Next Generation Captain Picard and Richert’s antithesis. Maybe he thinks you are a god like Q? That’s a lot unpack for the Pokester.
He thinks he knows all things and is willing to diagnose all problems in all fields. Maybe he does think he’s Star Trek’s Q.

giphy.gif

He thinks he knows all things and is willing to diagnose all problems in all fields. Maybe he does think he’s Star Trek’s Q.

Pokey, I’m a very average guy. Average looks, average intelligence, average education, average lifestyle, average interests. If average seems like knowing all things to you then maybe you should reevaluate which rung of the ladder you’re really on.

Pokey, I’m a very average guy. Average looks, average intelligence, average education, average lifestyle, average interests. If average seems like knowing all things to you then maybe you should reevaluate which rung of the ladder you’re really on.

Meh

Rudy looking ROUGH there. Dude has aged significantly in the last 5 years.
He should have called it a political career after Oprah called him “America’s Mayor” and being TIME POY in 2001.

He hung on way too long. Could have learned from Constanta.
i'm out george costanza GIF by simongibson2000

Yes because student loans and PPP loans are the exact same thing(y). Just dumb.
They both are paid by the American taxpayer, are they not? The logic applies to PPP loans AND student loan forgiveness.

One is small and goes to most people, the other is several standard deviations larger and primarily went to wealthy people.

If Mr. Kelly feels sympathy for the American taxpayer, he can go ahead and pay his PPP loan back. Otherwise, its just more "free" stuff for me and not for thee.

They both are paid by the American taxpayer, are they not? The logic applies to PPP loans AND student loan forgiveness.

One is small and goes to most people, the other is several standard deviations larger and primarily went to wealthy people.

If Mr. Kelly feels sympathy for the American taxpayer, he can go ahead and pay his PPP loan back. Otherwise, its just more "free" stuff for me and not for thee.
PPP loan = designed to keep citizens with revenue due to gov ordered shutdowns. When PPP loans were used as intended, it was Gov paying citizens. Paying back a PPP loan (when it was utilized as intended) would just be an outlay from the employer keeping employee whole during gov ordered shutdown.
It was widely known PPP loan would not need to repaid if utilized.

Student loan = individual use and individual receives benefit. Student loans are expected to be re paid.

Now, I will grant you that PPP loans should have never of been forgiven if funds not utilized. Businesses expected to repay unused loans. I wish PPP loans that ere not used required a payback to the government. That is how it should have been facilitated. Waiving repayment of unused funds was, IMO, a massive mistake. However, the Biden Administration elected to forgive all loans —which did certainly benefit the wealthy.

The White House linking the two is silly, lazy, and wildly incorrect. Like a lot of messages from both parties - this tweet is designed to the low information voter.

PPP loan = designed to keep citizens with revenue due to gov ordered shutdowns. When PPP loans were used as intended, it was Gov paying citizens. Paying back a PPP loan (when it was utilized as intended) would just be an outlay from the employer keeping employee whole during gov ordered shutdown.
It was widely known PPP loan would not need to repaid if utilized.

Student loan = individual use and individual receives benefit. Student loans are expected to be re paid.

Now, I will grant you that PPP loans should have never of been forgiven if funds not utilized. Businesses expected to repay unused loans. I wish PPP loans that ere not used required a payback to the government. That is how it should have been facilitated. Waiving repayment of unused funds was, IMO, a massive mistake. However, the Biden Administration elected to forgive all loans —which did certainly benefit the wealthy.

The White House linking the two is silly, lazy, and wildly incorrect. Like a lot of messages from both parties - this tweet is designed to the low information voter.
So are you saying that noone but a student benefits when that individual goes to college?

Student loans are an investment in the future competitive ability it American workers to compete with global workers head to head on a global level in highly skilled or technical fields

As Americans we all benefit with a well educated and highly educated work force because it drives innovation, patents, trends etc in the entire world market. It would be beneficial to All Americans to ensure the country has the best and brightest of the Nation highly educated and LEADING this in the future and NOT going overseas to work in another country who is willing to invest to educate their own

This idea that somehow student loan forgiveness only is beneficial for the students getting the loan reduced is stupid and ignorant......it is an investment in the future of America

The issue lies that it should ALSO be extended to trade schools and investment of tax payer dollars to educate both higher education and trade skills should be something ALL taxpayer want

So are you saying that noone but a student benefits when that individual goes to college?

Student loans are an investment in the future competitive ability it American workers to compete with global workers head to head on a global level in highly skilled or technical fields

As Americans we all benefit with a well educated and highly educated work force because it drives innovation, patents, trends etc in the entire world market. It would be beneficial to All Americans to ensure the country has the best and brightest of the Nation highly educated and LEADING this in the future and NOT going overseas to work in another country who is willing to invest to educate their own

This idea that somehow student loan forgiveness only is beneficial for the students getting the loan reduced is stupid and ignorant......it is an investment in the future of America

The issue lies that it should ALSO be extended to trade schools and investment of tax payer dollars to educate both higher education and trade skills should be something ALL taxpayer want
Beyond dumb. They aren't even close to being the same thing.

What was Mr. Kelly's business?

You took a little different tack with your response. I assume it was due to the portion of my reply about student loans equal individual use and benefit. That wasn’t’ the major context of what I was saying, but I will respond to your point.

Yes, I 100% agree that America earns a benefit from an educated society. Educating our young people, IMO, is one of the most important things we can do as a country. I have always solidly backed investment of tax dollars into public education.

However, you appear to be taking things much further. There are myriad of secondary educational opportunities that don’t require loans. Here in Tulsa we have the Tulsa Achieves program. I hope even more programs start that allow economically challenged young people to further their education. In addition, There are also many colleges and universities that have programs with very low tuition.

The government agrees that educating people is important. Tuition loans are generally low interest and generally do not require payments to start until after graduation. They are a great value. But they are obligations and need to be reimbursed to taxpayers. Having a solvent financial government is also very important to society.

Beyond dumb. They aren't even close to being the same thing.
you are correct...one benefited the wealthy and one benefited the struggling/up and coming...one forgave loans $70,000+ (avg), one forgives $10,000 or $20,000...one costs double what the other would have...

you are correct...one benefited the wealthy and one benefited the struggling/up and coming...one forgave loans $70,000+ (avg), one forgives $10,000 or $20,000...one costs double what the other would have...
So the over 100 employees of Kelly's that continued to get paychecks during the government shutdown because Kelly got a PPP loan were wealthy? You have no idea what you are talking about. Good grief.

Back