2024 Presidential Election

Conservatives are not small government. That shipped sailed decades ago.
Then what party is small government? The Libertarian Party? If I ever decide to re-register to a different political party, it will be Libertarian. Some years back I signed the petition for Oklahoma to officially recognize the Libertarian Party. And so today Oklahoma does recognize the Libertarian Party.

Then what party is small government? The Libertarian Party? If I ever decide to re-register to a different political party, it will be Libertarian. Some years back I signed the petition for Oklahoma to officially recognize the Libertarian Party. And so today Oklahoma does recognize the Libertarian Party.

Apparently your signature did the trick! Google says it’s been recognized since 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could we get you to sign a petition to get rid of all of the parties and all of the current politicians? Post haste ?

Im wondering if Biden’s really running. He’s been on a ton of vacations lately and is barely campaigning. Not sure what his end game could be if he’s just stringing the party along though. Maybe still trying to see which way the wind’s blowing?

Also there’s no way Trump has any inside information on Christie. If he did there’s no way he wouldn’t have spilled it as soon as Christie said he was running.

Im wondering if Biden’s really running. He’s been on a ton of vacations lately and is barely campaigning. Not sure what his end game could be if he’s just stringing the party along though. Maybe still trying to see which way the wind’s blowing?

Also there’s no way Trump has any inside information on Christie. If he did there’s no way he wouldn’t have spilled it as soon as Christie said he was running.

For the record Biden didn't campaign the first time. He basically hid out in his basement and occasionally he would stick his head out, say something incoherent and go back down in his hole and eat ice cream and sniff things. Looks like business as usual.

Why should any one be campaigning over a year before the election?

Well who is he going to campaign against and is it worth spending millions to campaign right now ? First comes the Primaries.

so far it is Biden, RFK Jr and Marianne Williamson..Those are the only Dem candidates right now..and RFK Jr has the highest level of support vrs Biden..and RFK jr is at 15% support. When you closest challenger is polling at 15% in your own party...why spend money to campaign against him ???

And no reason to spend money campaigning against all GOP ..wait until after the primary and then spend money campaigning against the eventual GOP nominee

Back