2024 Cowgirls Roster

Sportsfan89

Ranger
Over the next few weeks….we will see if we lose any thru the transfer portal. I hope none will leave but if any do, I wish them the best. We also have couple of these young ladies been battling injuries after injuries that they might medically retire. We do have one transfer coming in. Here is the list of players who currently on the team and who coming in

Pitchers:
Kelly Maxwell Sr.
Lexi Kilfoyl Sr.
Ivy Rosenberry Sr.
Tatum Clopton Jr.
Bailee Runner Jr.
Kathryn Ogg Jr.
Kyra Aycock Soph.
Katie Kutz Fr.

Position Players:
Kate Carwile Sr.
Scotland David Sr.
Jil Poullard Jr. (Transfer from McNeese)
Sophie Page Jr.
Audrey Schneidmiller Jr.
Megan Bloodworth Jr.
Tallen Edwards Soph
Maceala Wark Soph
Claire Timm Soph
Haidyn Sokoloski Soph
Alexx Waitman Soph
Angelia Craig Soph
Lexi McDonald Soph
Katie Lott Soph
Logan Picklesimer Fr
Karli Godwin Fr
Tia Warsop Fr
Cheyenne Wood Fr
Rose Davis Fr
Taylor Anderson Fr.

Over the next few weeks….we will see if we lose any thru the transfer portal. I hope none will leave but if any do, I wish them the best. We also have couple of these young ladies been battling injuries after injuries that they might medically retire. We do have one transfer coming in. Here is the list of players who currently on the team and who coming in

Pitchers:
Kelly Maxwell Sr.
Lexi Kilfoyl Sr.
Ivy Rosenberry Sr.
Tatum Clopton Jr.
Bailee Runner Jr.
Kathryn Ogg Jr.
Kyra Aycock Soph.
Katie Kutz Fr.

Position Players:
Kate Carwile Sr.
Scotland David Sr.
Jil Poullard Jr. (Transfer from McNeese)
Sophie Page Jr.
Audrey Schneidmiller Jr.
Megan Bloodworth Jr.
Tallen Edwards Soph
Maceala Wark Soph
Claire Timm Soph
Haidyn Sokoloski Soph
Alexx Waitman Soph
Angelia Craig Soph
Lexi McDonald Soph
Katie Lott Soph
Logan Picklesimer Fr
Karli Godwin Fr
Tia Warsop Fr
Cheyenne Wood Fr
Rose Davis Fr
Taylor Anderson Fr.

Thanks for setting up. How confident are we with Maxwell coming back? I know it was stated during the season she said Med school can wait, but things change.

This is the new era for osu softball, with our current 5th year seniors leaving these girls should only know what the WCWS is from here on out. The talent is there, the coaching is there. I am beyond excited for osu softball. We have depth for this next year and years to come.

Exit Interviews have been going on this week....Don't expect a ton of surprises, however there was one that caught the staff by guard, but the ones leaving will be due to seeking playing time, which I don't blame

Has anyone heard if Maxwell staying?

Reason why I’m asking is because someone heard she hitting the portal and asked me about it

Last edited:
Has anyone heard if Maxwell staying?

Reason why I’m asking is because someone heard she hitting the portal and asked me about it
I haven’t heard anything, but also wouldn’t be surprised if she is just done after this year as well. She has already been accepted into medical school in OSU Tulsa

I haven’t heard anything, but also wouldn’t be surprised if she is just done after this year as well. She has already been accepted into medical school in OSU Tulsa

Right before the season started…she said that she will hold off medical school for another yr just to play her COVID yr. She didn’t want to look back and said what if.

I have heard that she entering the portal….also heard she staying at OSU.

Just curious if anyone has heard anything

Right before the season started…she said that she will hold off medical school for another yr just to play her COVID yr. She didn’t want to look back and said what if.

I have heard that she entering the portal….also heard she staying at OSU.

Just curious if anyone has heard anything
If it’s anything like the Jordy Bahl situation, it’s where ever David Mendham goes (at least for pro ball)

then why tell part of her story? Why not leave it as a total surprise?

I want to believe you, but this is coming across as more of a pot stirring moment
You are exactly right, its kind of sports urinal like (Traitorish). If you have info spill it, don't promise not to tell then say something like "there is surprise coming, but it's not my story" like you are above sharing a confidence when you basically already did.

Back