What do we want to see in GIA this year?

PokeBloke

I went to school at OSU in the early 2000s and enjoyed a ton of success and hoarse voices for class the next two days. The last two decades have slowly bled & been rough. Praying for some energy & long term excitement! What is everyone looking forward to most? Mine in no particular order
1) Grillaronis!
2) Pregame dunk fest excitement
3) New bleachers. Those pumpkin orange bleachers look like sweet potato baby poop & don’t match. Spend $ on the aesthetics please
4) Students screaming the entire timeout so no visiting player can hear their coach talk
5) Some form of entertainment besides Knockout, Kiss Cam & Musical chairs.

I went to school at OSU in the early 2000s and enjoyed a ton of success and hoarse voices for class the next two days. The last two decades have slowly bled & been rough. Praying for some energy & long term excitement! What is everyone looking forward to most? Mine in no particular order
1) Grillaronis!
2) Pregame dunk fest excitement
3) New bleachers. Those pumpkin orange bleachers look like sweet potato baby poop & don’t match. Spend $ on the aesthetics please
4) Students screaming the entire timeout so no visiting player can hear their coach talk
5) Some form of entertainment besides Knockout, Kiss Cam & Musical chairs.
Disciplined and complementary basketball play, period.

Back