Wagner Chief Yevgeny Prigozhin Killed, American's warned to leave Belarus Immediately, Poland & Lithuania send troops to their borders

Polds4OSU

Marshall
Prigozhin reportedly died in an "accidental" plane crash.

Biden Admin has issued warning to all Americans in Belarus the country is now a level 4 danger to Americans (highest level) and informed all US citizens in country to leave now. Also issue travel warning and warned that NO American's should travel there now.

With Prigozhin Dead, the entire Wagner Merc Army is now in Belarus with no known leader or Loyalty at this time and it is unsure who is controlling them.

Fear of Wagner Merc Army and news of leaders death has prompted border nations of Poland and Lithuania to step up security and begin to send troops to their borders.

There’s a Twitter war happening now where Wagner is claiming he wasn’t on the plane. But they are saying the plane was definitely shot down by Russia.

Any of you guys know the numbers on Wagner today? How many are left in Belarus and what equipment do they have? Are there any still in Ukraine? I know they’re still operational in Africa for now. Just caught the tail end but I heard that Putin gave some type of sign up or else statement to Wagner guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of you guys know the numbers on Wagner today? How many are left in Belarus and what equipment do they have? Are there any still in Ukraine? I know they’re still operational in Africa for now. Just caught the tail end but I heard that Putin gave some type of sign up or else statement to Wagner guys.

I did my own homework for once. A group that monitors troop movement in Belarus says there’s around 3,500 Wagner personnel and around 700 vehicles in a 75 acre camp that used to be used by the Belarus Paratroopers. When they described the vehicles it was trucks, vans, cars and construction equipment. There was no mention of any artillery or fighting vehicles so maybe they had to leave them behind? If that number’s true then Wagner’s been decimated. The Belarusian President says there’s 10,000 Wagner guys there though. I tend to believe the monitoring group.

In December some idiot shot up two NC power stations and left thousands without power for a few weeks. I’m surprised Ukraine didn’t spend the winter attacking soft targets inside Russia like that. Nothing like plunging 100k folks into freezing cold and darkness during a brutal winter to make them question the necessity of a war.

Back