Trump agrees as Radio Host Attacks Second Gentleman as ‘Crappy Jew' during interview

Polds4OSU

Marshall
As Donald Trump scrambles to find a line of attack against his new 2024 rival - Vice President Kamala Harris - he's falling back on his basest impulses.

In a Monday radio interview with the conservative Sid & Friends In The Morning show, the former president repeated past assertions that Jewish people who do not support him are bad Jews.

"If you're Jewish, if you vote for a Democrat, you're a fool," Trump said. The former president accused Harris of disliking Jewish people and Israel "more than Biden did."

There's little to indicate that Harris harbors any form of deep antisemitism, especially given that her husband, Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, is Jewish. This contradiction did not escape host Sid Rosenberg, who took the opportunity to attack Emhoff as a "crappy Jew."

"They tell me that Harris' husband - Doug Emhoff - Mr. President, he's Jewish," Rosenberg said. "He's Jewish like Bernie Sanders is Jewish, are you kidding me, he's a crappy Jew. He's a horrible Jew."

Trump responded in the affirmative, "Right, yes," he can be heard saying as Rosenberg rants.

It's not the first time in recent days that Trump has attempted to accuse Harris of being an enemy to Jewish people.

During a Wednesday rally in North Carolina, Trump told the audience that Harris is "totally against the Jewish people"

"It amazes me how Jewish people will vote for the Democrats when they're being treated so disrespectfully and badly," he added. "It amazes me. It's shocking. I don't, I don't get it. I don't get it."

Over the course of his campaign, Trump has repeatedly accused Jews who do not support him of being disloyal to him, Israel, and their own religion and used antisemitic tropes to malign Democratic Jews.

In March, the second gentleman came out swinging against the former president after Trump gave an interview in which he said: "Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion, they hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed."

Emhoff had no quarter for Trump. "This is a disgusting, toxic antisemitic thing to say, by anyone, let alone a former president of the United States, and it must be condemned," the second gentleman responded.

Trump Under Fire For Agreeing As Host Says Doug Emhoff Is A ‘Crappy Jew’

Donald Trump came under fire on Tuesday after the former president agreed with an interviewer who said that Vice President Kamala Harris’husband is “a crappy Jew, he’s a horrible Jew.”

During an interview on WABC-AM’s “Sid & Friends in the Morning” radio show, the former president claimed that Harris, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, “doesn’t like Jewish people” and added, “Everybody knows it, and nobody wants to say it.”

Trump also said Harris “dislikes Jewish people even more than [President Joe Biden] did.” Then host Sid Rosenberg said “they tell me that this Harris husband, Doug Emhoff, is Jewish,” describing the second gentleman as “Jewish like Bernie Sanders is Jewish” and adding, “He’s a crappy Jew, he’s a horrible Jew.”
As Rosenberg attacked Emhoff’s faith, the non-Jewish and not particularly religious Trump repeatedly said “yes” to the attacks.

Trump’s agreement with Rosenberg’s smear of Emhoff didn’t go so well on social media.

1722370236370.png
1722370257513.png
1722370276414.png
1722370291705.png
1722370306972.png
1722370323487.png

Back