Super Bowl Politics

PF5

Ranger
my good ole maga colleague just stopped by to lament on not being able to watch Taylor cry (true story, I just sat there, no words,wtf?)...remind me again, why so many conservatives were upset/threatened by this woman?! smh...lol...#snowflakes

my good ole maga colleague just stopped by to lament on not being able to watch Taylor cry (true story, I just sat there, no words,wtf?)...remind me again, why so many conservatives were upset/threatened by this woman?! smh...lol...#snowflakes
Yeah...politics!!
!
Sassy Finger GIF by ProfeB

I'm about as conservative as one can get (although could take or leave Trump, mostly just despise any and every politician), a Chiefs fan, and also strongly dislike t swift. Yet still, don't understand the whole wanting to see her cry over a football game because of her politics shtick. Especially when there's plenty about her "music" to hate her for way more than her politics.

Besides, what do people think they're doing? Owning the libs by rooting for the team from...San Francisco?

Shock What GIF by ProBit Global

MAGA Colleague is rooting for a team from a sanctuary city with the most liberal homeless laws in the nation to stick it to Taylor Swift? That’s some real live goon logic there

Too many people go out of their way to be offended and seek ways to be perceived as a victim.
Taylor was embraced at the Super Bowl party I attended. We had the normal score squares for winners after each quarter and a “Taylor” Bingo card. Have to admit it was kinda fun and my daughters loved it.

MAGA Colleague is rooting for a team from a sanctuary city with the most liberal homeless laws in the nation to stick it to Taylor Swift? That’s some real live goon logic there
not sure if MAGA's thought this through...or maybe they did?!...hard to decipher those 'brains'...I'm guessing social media told them to be anti-Swift and so ran with it...

So there must not be much to all the hub bub....
There’s liberals hiding behind those Roman numerals waiting to capture stray children and force them to read “The Catcher in the Rye”,and groom them into having sex change operations. Ryan warned me, so it must be true.

You know why some of you folks are tired of Taylor Swift? Because Fox and your favorite people on twitter are shoving her down your throats. She was shown for like 20 seconds during each broadcast. I'd love to see that amount of time compared with her coverage on Fox / twitter.

a highly successful female artist and businesswoman who has donated millions to ordinary people and charities and is not afraid to speak her mind...
Many years ago when she was a mildly popular country singer she was playing at the Rapid City Fairgrounds and ran into my wife and kids at the mall and chatted with them for a while and gave them free tickets so I can't really whine about her. Not that I would anyway.

Many years ago when she was a mildly popular country singer she was playing at the Rapid City Fairgrounds and ran into my wife and kids at the mall and chatted with them for a while and gave them free tickets so I can't really whine about her. Not that I would anyway.
Indoctrination......

Back