OSU vs KSU Score Prediction Thread

GratefulPoke

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon Supporter
What do you think the final score will be and how do we get there?

I'm going with 27-20 KSU. I would love to be wrong, but I think there is too much to be cleaned up in 1 week.

12-5 KSU

Or 48-3 KSU if we allow their glorified RB at QB to run wild. He can't beat us throwing the ball but we'll usually find a way to screw that up and make guys like him look like Tom Brady.

24-18 Good guys.

With the hope that Dunn studies the Cat defense and identifies weaknesses and tendencies, and designs a game plan that gives us the best chance at success. Do your damn job. Also with the hope that Bowman is much much better than he was last week.

I just pray they don’t run the impenetrable terrifying complex mind boggling perplexing unsolvable “Cover-1”. Really makes me nervous.

All sarcasm aside, 30-17 us

I'm thinking KSU backs off a bit. Running game becomes a factor and Bowman plays a much better football game. KSU gets 20 first downs but fails to score a lot due to redzone issues and a couple of turnovers. OSU gets and early lead and keeps it at arms reach. I'm saying 31-24 Pokes. I haven't considered KSU to be a conference contender (their not) so the win will not mean as much as it will seem. This will be the typical crawl out from a corner type game for OSU.

3-2 OSU in a pitchers duel!!! 🫣
This game like all games we have to play in Manhattan worries me, I still have nightmares about that 48-0 shellacking we took in 2022!

I'm thinking KSU backs off a bit. Running game becomes a factor and Bowman plays a much better football game. KSU gets 20 first downs but fails to score a lot due to redzone issues and a couple of turnovers. OSU gets and early lead and keeps it at arms reach. I'm saying 31-24 Pokes. I haven't considered KSU to be a conference contender (they’re not) so the win will not mean as much as it will seem. This will be the typical crawl out from a corner type game for OSU.
They run that 3-3-5 base much the same way as Iowa State to limit big plays and keep everything in front of them!!!

A sputtering offense + the 120th ranked defense = a 38-21KSU win.

Gundy has an unbelievable 19-year winning streak.. 19 straight years. Honestly, before Gundy was hired as HC, who thought OSU would have ever achieved 19 straight years of winning seasons? I sure didn't.

Unless the offense and defense significantly improve... this may turn out to be the first losing season in 20 years. Defense is atrocious. The offense lacks Big 12 talent. Not good

A sputtering offense + the 120th ranked defense = a 38-21KSU win.

Gundy has an unbelievable 19-year winning streak.. 19 straight years. Honestly, before Gundy was hired as HC, who thought OSU would have ever achieved 19 straight years of winning seasons? I sure didn't.

Unless the offense and defense significantly improve... this may turn out to be the first losing season in 20 years. Defense is atrocious. The offense lacks Big 12 talent. Not good
Ah yes, the turd in the punch bowl.

Back