OSU vs Arky Score Predictions

GratefulPoke

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon Supporter
What do you think the final score will be? Who do you think is going to step up or stand out?

I'm going to go with 38 to 24 with a solid win. Stribling pulls in a couple difficult catches to lead the team in yards with a 6 catch 125 yard 1 TD performance. Ollie gets 100 yards again.

31-13. Pokes

13 = 1 Td for them, went for 2, a fg and we give them a safety on last play. Our kicker accidentally kicks out of back of end zone on botched punt.

Halftime score. 28-0. All 4 are Ollie’s.

45-28 Good Guys.

Ollie gets 183 on the ground, 57 through the air. Arkie makes it look closer with 2 late TDs, one in the final minute. Flores gets his first TD completion.

I predict Ollie will also throw at TD pass this season, but not this week.

One score game at half. In the second half, Ollie grinds away at them and we have a few exciting plays from receivers. We jump out to a 14-17 point lead, and they have a good first half of the 4th quarter to tighten it up. We bleed the clock out and finish 31-24.

One score game at half. In the second half, Ollie grinds away at them and we have a few exciting plays from receivers. We jump out to a 14-17 point lead, and they have a good first half of the 4th quarter to tighten it up. We bleed the clock out and finish 31-24.
After some of their (Arky Pig) BIG TALK this week, if we get out to a 14 to 17 point lead going into the 4th Quarter I think Mike steps on their throat and tells out guys NO MERCY! He has only done this a hand full of times but this will be one of those times!!! 🤔
Pokes 42 Pigs 24!!!

After some of their (Arky Pig) BIG TALK this week, if we get out to a 14 to 17 point lead going into the 4th Quarter I think Mike steps on their throat and tells out guys NO MERCY! He has only done this a hand full of times but this will be one of those times!!! 🤔
Pokes 42 Pigs 24!!!
I hope you're right! It's very clear the bias this year is to have one b12 team in the CFP, compared to 4+ SEC and B10 teams. Hopefully we can win the conference outright, but a good showing this week will go a long way to having us as a 2nd b12 team in the event we don't win the conf.

I hope you're right! It's very clear the bias this year is to have one b12 team in the CFP, compared to 4+ SEC and B10 teams. Hopefully we can win the conference outright, but a good showing this week will go a long way to having us as a 2nd b12 team in the event we don't win the conf.
Yes I agree, of the three main contenders in preseason prognostications (Us, K State and Utah) we are the one with an SEC team on the schedule! The Big XII definitely wants to see us HAMMER AN SEC TEAM!!! 🤔

Pokes 42 Pigs 24!!!
Of course there should be no mercy on a SEC team

We haven’t exactly lit people up the last 3 years. We’ve won a lot of games but not many have been cakewalks. I don’t see why we would anything but a hard fought game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We haven’t exactly lit people up the last 3 years. We’ve won a lot of games but not many have been cakewalks. I don’t see why we would anything but a hard fought game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That was generally because Gundy chose to play vanilla potato offense in the first half of games. Or he would coast when we had a decent lead.

I think we kick 3 FGs and get 2 TDs. 23 points. I think they get 17. I think they slow the run game and conservative Mike punts on some 4th and shorts. I think their speed comes into play against our average passing game. In all honesty several WRs saved some of Alans below average passes. He’s not a good QB he’s servicable. I think they get pressure and we are forced to dump underneath where they will be sitting. Just feels like we spent a ton of time prepping not to lose to an FCS team and idk how much prepping we can do for this Sec challenge.

23-17 Pokes win

Back