Orange Power Tailgate - Utah

Pokes28

When - Saturday September 21 - Lots open at 8 AM - kickoff at 3:00 PM
Where - South side of Ag Hall
Food - Smoked Chicken Legs and Thighs - Corn Souffle - Green Beans - plus others

1692988436234.png

Everybody is invited to the Orange Power Tailgate for what might be the biggest game in the conference this year. Its going to be a hot one, so remember to hydrate, sunscreen, hats, etc. Currently expecting kickoff to be at roughly 100 degrees and 40% humidity. Not quite chew the air thick, but the tents will help a lot.

We have had spectacular turnouts for the first two games, and I hope the streak continues. So this week, we are going to pull out some fan favorites: my smoked chicken. We'll have some spicy and some wimpy available for folks. I have roughly 65 pounds of chicken to smoke, and I am making a double batch of souffle and green beans.

Utah fans, we would love to have you come by and join us. You will likely be offered food, drink, and conversation with some of the nicest people you will ever meet. A good rule of thumb is that as long as you don't act like a Sooner, you'll be treated like gold pretty much all over campus.

For anybody who has never come by before, this is a BYOD tailgate. It is 100% based on donations. We keep costs as low as possible and donate anything above those costs. Currently, after the first two weeks (week 1, I forgot the bucket), we are about at break even.

Our tradition of tailgating Futbol before tailgating football continues this week. We'll be there and set up to watch Chelsea travel to West Ham at 6:30 AM. It is a lot of fun and something we've done for several years. It doesn't matter what team you follow; come and enjoy some time with the world game on screen while the campus is quiet and not yet awake.

When - Saturday September 21 - Lots open at 8 AM - kickoff at 3:00 PM
Where - South side of Ag Hall
Food - Smoked Chicken Legs and Thighs - Corn Souffle - Green Beans - plus others

1692988436234.png

Everybody is invited to the Orange Power Tailgate for what might be the biggest game in the conference this year. Its going to be a hot one, so remember to hydrate, sunscreen, hats, etc. Currently expecting kickoff to be at roughly 100 degrees and 40% humidity. Not quite chew the air thick, but the tents will help a lot.

We have had spectacular turnouts for the first two games, and I hope the streak continues. So this week, we are going to pull out some fan favorites: my smoked chicken. We'll have some spicy and some wimpy available for folks. I have roughly 65 pounds of chicken to smoke, and I am making a double batch of souffle and green beans.

Utah fans, we would love to have you come by and join us. You will likely be offered food, drink, and conversation with some of the nicest people you will ever meet. A good rule of thumb is that as long as you don't act like a Sooner, you'll be treated like gold pretty much all over campus.

For anybody who has never come by before, this is a BYOD tailgate. It is 100% based on donations. We keep costs as low as possible and donate anything above those costs. Currently, after the first two weeks (week 1, I forgot the bucket), we are about at break even.

Our tradition of tailgating Futbol before tailgating football continues this week. We'll be there and set up to watch Chelsea travel to West Ham at 6:30 AM. It is a lot of fun and something we've done for several years. It doesn't matter what team you follow; come and enjoy some time with the world game on screen while the campus is quiet and not yet awake.
Thank God this wasn’t another 11:00 AM game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back