Orange Power Tailgate: South Dakota State Jackrabbits

Pokes28

When - Saturday August 31 - Lots open at 8 AM - kickoff at 1:00 PM
Where - South side of Ag Hall

1692988436234.png

Everybody is invited to the Orange Power Tailgate for the first game of the 2024 season against South Dakota State. It's always fun to bring in new blood.

First-home games falling on Labor Day weekend tend to be a lower-than-normal turn-out. So, similar to what we did last year, I'm going to make a limited amount of food. This week will be hamburgers and hotdogs. Probably 40 hamburgers and a couple packages of hotdogs.

SDSU fans, we would love to have you come by and join us. You will likely be offered food, drink, and conversation with some of the nicest people you will ever meet. A good rule of thumb is that as long as you don't act like a Sooner, you'll be treated like gold pretty much all over campus.

For anybody who has never come by before. This is a BYOD tailgate. This tailgate is 100% based off of donations. We keep costs as low as possible and donate anything above those costs. -

We have 400 sq foot of tent shade, a good TV setup, etc.

As usual, we will be tailgating Futbol before we tailgate Football. Join the few crazies of us who enjoy watching the world's game as this week at 6:30 AM will be Arsenal hosting Brighton.

1692988436234.png

Everybody is invited to the Orange Power Tailgate for the first game of the 2024 season against South Dakota State. It's always fun to bring in new blood.

First-home games falling on Labor Day weekend tend to be a lower-than-normal turn-out. So, similar to what we did last year, I'm going to make a limited amount of food. This week will be hamburgers and hotdogs. Probably 40 hamburgers and a couple packages of hotdogs.

SDSU fans, we would love to have you come by and join us. You will likely be offered food, drink, and conversation with some of the nicest people you will ever meet. A good rule of thumb is that as long as you don't act like a Sooner, you'll be treated like gold pretty much all over campus.

For anybody who has never come by before. This is a BYOD tailgate. This tailgate is 100% based off of donations. We keep costs as low as possible and donate anything above those costs. -

As usual, we will be tailgating Futbol before we tailgate Football. Join the few crazies of us who enjoy watching the world's game as this week at 6:30 AM will be Arsenal hosting Brighton.
Greetings from South Dakota!

Excited for this game as it is always cool to see FBS stadiums & tailgate setups. If we are in your area will try to join y'all for a drink.

It's good to see you, and I hope you will have a great time. I have a 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon type thing with Isaih Davis. I worked with and still consider friends with his grandparents in Joplin.

1692988436234.png

I have another six pack of GERMAN BEERS DIRECT FROM MUNICH thanks to my US Air Force COLONEL friend! He misses the American college football season kick off in late August/early September! Told him he has two more years until retirement and can come back to the US and commence with the party!!! 🎉

Just a heads up. I am in the weeds a bit going into the season this year. Normally I have everything planned, sorted, cleaned, etc. I've had 4 straight weeks working 75+ and have 4 days of travel next week. So my world is chaos and it might be represented on weeks 1 and 2. Since Arkansas is an 11 AM kick, we still have no clue what we are going to do next week. 11 AM kickoffs suck.

Back