Ollie Gordon Draft Profile

PokeBloke

Outstanding analysis of his strengths & weaknesses. Very detailed and accurate. Projected mid to late 1R according to this analyst.

Haven’t been too many with his size besides Derrick Henry and they are built differently at the current moment but OG would be even more scary with 10-15 more lbs on his frame! Hoping for continued success with defenses stacking the box next year

Outstanding analysis of his strengths & weaknesses. Very detailed and accurate. Projected mid to late 1R according to this analyst.

Haven’t been too many with his size besides Derrick Henry and they are built differently at the current moment but OG would be even more scary with 10-15 more lbs on his frame! Hoping for continued success with defenses stacking the box next year
Wherever he lands, I will become a fan of them! I only pray he doesn’t go to the Steelers.

He'll have to be careful adding weight if he doesn't wanna lose speed. He definitely has a unique frame and skillset currently. He's almost built more like a stout WR than a true RB, but he clearly has the talent and skillset to be effective at RB, especially in the "modern" NFL, where versatility is important.

Based on likely draft position, team performances, and team needs, I could see him going to the Cowboys :)

He'll have to be careful adding weight if he doesn't wanna lose speed. He definitely has a unique frame and skillset currently. He's almost built more like a stout WR than a true RB, but he clearly has the talent and skillset to be effective at RB, especially in the "modern" NFL, where versatility is important.

Based on likely draft position, team performances, and team needs, I could see him going to the Cowboys :)
Nooooooooooo

Back