Mike Cernovich discusses how the beginning of the end for Epstein, a tool of the Washington Cartel

Just so everyone understands what they are watching since I didn't even know who Mike Cernovich was:

We have Tucker Carlson:
U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

---interviewing---

Mike Cernovich:

“I use trolling tactics to build my brand.”
Much of his online persona is driven by two mottos: “conflict is attention” and “attention is influence.”

Could be that everything that they said is true. Problem is that you can't have any way of knowing if this is one of the "not actual facts" from Carlson that is supposed to be met with skepticism. You can't know if Cernovich is just trolling to build his brand.

But, they both know that the people they are trying to reach are not "reasonable viewers." They want to believe it so they will believe it even though the people feeding it to them have no legitimacy and have admitted so.

Last edited:
Back