Former NC GOP Lt Gov speaking at Faith and Freedom Road to Majority / Mom's for Liberty. It's Time to Start Re-Reading Hitler, Stalin, & Mao

Polds4OSU

Marshall
Mom's for Liberty is a very right leaning group aiming to take over Education elections all across the US and try to move Education toward a very strong right leaning path was speaking June 23rd at one of their events and said

“And here’s the thing,” Robinson said during his speech on Sunday. “Whether you’re talking about Adolf Hitler; whether you’re talking about Chairman Mao; whether you’re talking about Stalin; whether you’re talking about Pol Pot; whether you’re talking about Castro in Cuba; or whether you’re talking about a dozen other despots all around the globe, it is time for us to get back and start reading some of those quotes.”

This isn’t the first time that either Robinson or Moms for Liberty has embraced Hitler. Robinson, who took office in 2021, has a long history of spreading aggressively antisemitic, anti-Black, and homophobic rhetoric online. A deep dive by Talking Points Memo into the past seven years of Robinson’s Facebook activity also found that he shared conspiracy theories, 2020 election falsehoods, and even Holocaust denialism.
As for Moms for Liberty, an Indiana chapter of the group got in trouble two weeks ago when it quoted Hitler in its newsletter. The Hamilton County, Indiana, chapter didn’t even try to hide that it was a Hitler quotation, citing the Nazi leader just under the text. The group apologized and first tried to add context to justify using the quotation. But when the blowback grew, they quietly removed the quote altogether.

Mom's for Liberty is a very right leaning group aiming to take over Education elections all across the US and try to move Education toward a very strong right leaning path was speaking June 23rd at one of their events and said

“And here’s the thing,” Robinson said during his speech on Sunday. “Whether you’re talking about Adolf Hitler; whether you’re talking about Chairman Mao; whether you’re talking about Stalin; whether you’re talking about Pol Pot; whether you’re talking about Castro in Cuba; or whether you’re talking about a dozen other despots all around the globe, it is time for us to get back and start reading some of those quotes.”

This isn’t the first time that either Robinson or Moms for Liberty has embraced Hitler. Robinson, who took office in 2021, has a long history of spreading aggressively antisemitic, anti-Black, and homophobic rhetoric online. A deep dive by Talking Points Memo into the past seven years of Robinson’s Facebook activity also found that he shared conspiracy theories, 2020 election falsehoods, and even Holocaust denialism.
As for Moms for Liberty, an Indiana chapter of the group got in trouble two weeks ago when it quoted Hitler in its newsletter. The Hamilton County, Indiana, chapter didn’t even try to hide that it was a Hitler quotation, citing the Nazi leader just under the text. The group apologized and first tried to add context to justify using the quotation. But when the blowback grew, they quietly removed the quote altogether.

I don’t know Lt Gov Robinson. Is he for Hitler or like 99.9% against Hitler? Reading your headline and the tweet I was assuming he was pro-Hitler and I was going to be watching a messed up person, but after watching video from tweet, the quote seemed normal. Is there more context?

I don’t know Lt Gov Robinson. Is he for Hitler or like 99.9% against Hitler? Reading your headline and the tweet I was assuming he was pro-Hitler and I was going to be watching a messed up person, but after watching video from tweet, the quote seemed normal. Is there more context?
Is this your first time with him?

Seems like just another anti democratic, pro authoritarian radical Republican dreaming of fascism and ruling by fear. Probably running for President, scoring points.

I find it EXTREMELY strange that a women's group focused on Educational Issues and winning political seats of power in state education positions

Have somehow managed to invoke Hitler's name TWICE in two very controversial ways in less than a month

and in both cases the recommendation was to implore people to go and read Hitler's quotes

In a vacuum, Robinson’s statement could be interpreted as reading quotes to “know your enemy“ rather than an endorsement…

I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt even though he was talking to Moms for Liberty a/k/a The Klu Klux Karens a/k/a Klanned Parenthood.

Back