Field Wall

How tall is the wall around the field? The fans look to be right on top of the players, and I read a comment about that elsewhere.

The wall is about 5-6' tall until you climb over it to get at them goalposts. That's when you learn it's an optical illusion and it's actually roughly 24' to the ground and people are laying all around with broken limbs.*

*only a slight embellishment

Interesting, how tall are those hedges around the field at Sanford Stadium in Athens, about 2 to 3 feet or so?

Five feet or so. There is a chain link fence within them. Note the gate in the corner of the end zone.

I have not been in the stadium as a spectator since the early 90s.

589441301_1140x641.png

You know the distance between the stands and the field at Georgia. You can park an rv in between like it’s nascar. At bps you can barely get equipment.

No, you can't park an RV in there. There is a walking track around the field, but it's not nearly big enough for an RV.

No, you can't park an RV in there. There is a walking track around the field, but it's not nearly big enough for an RV.
According to google maps, Georgia has about 65-70ft between the sideline and the first row of stands at the 50yd line. OSU has about 20-25feet at the same point. I think you could park a nice RV in there.

Back