DeSantis suspends elected Florida state attorney Monique Worrell, accusing her of being soft on crime

What's the problem? Are Florida prisons full and Gov. DeSantis won't do anything about it? If your state prisons are full, what else is there to do but appear to look soft on crime while lacking the will to spend tax dollars to build new prisons? That is what happened to Oklahoma. Gov. Stitt astounded everybody by letting over 400 people out of prison early in one day. But, one of them soon later committed murder. Yet, Gov. Stitt had no trouble getting reelected. Strange how politics work on election day.

Not real up to speed on this one, but was this illegal? Not bad form, or overreaching, or just what you believe to be a-hole behavior, was this against the law and will DeSantis be removed from office because of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not real up to speed on this one, but was this illegal? Not bad form, or overreaching, or just what you believe to be a-hole behavior, was this against the law and will DeSantis be removed from office because of it?

Not illegal.

But whether or not it's a crime is a REALLY low bar to use to judge the appropriateness of the actions of our elected leaders....particularly ones that want to lead the nation.

Pattern..second time he has done it .

Not illegal.

But whether or not it's a crime is a REALLY low bar to use to judge the appropriateness of the actions of our elected leaders....particularly ones that want to lead the nation.

Understood! Unfortunately the low bar seems to be acceptable to way too many on both sides as long as they can beat the “other guy” they could GAS about the ethics of their candidates. People will overlook all their candidate’s past personal transgressions and overall low character just because they may win, then they cry online about disappearing American morals and can’t understand why.

Back