College Football 25

Lots of chatter about the game. Personally, I'm looking forward to it. The deluxe cover was teased, but it was missing OGII or the Cowboys on it, despite Ollie outrushing the RB's on the cover combined.

Some shade thrown Missou's way:

Readers added context

Kenan Thompson Lol GIF by Saturday Night Live

This game is the reason im upgrading to the current gen game console, I just cant decide on Xbox or PS...has anyone recently upgraded and has any pros or cons?

This game is the reason im upgrading to the current gen game console, I just cant decide on Xbox or PS...has anyone recently upgraded and has any pros or cons?

I'm in this same boat. I haven't had a gaming system in over a decade, but I'll probably buy one for this game. I always had Xboxes previously, but I don't know which system is better now.

Yeah.

Me to the kids: I'm getting a PS5.

Kids: Heck yeah! What games are we getting?

Me: You didn't hear me. I'M getting a PS5.
If the ONLY game you are going to play is NCAA 25, it likely doesn't matter too much which system. If you and/or the kids are open to or planning to play other games, I'd go PS5. Playstation has more exclusive games, single player in particular, that are game of the year caliber entertainment.

If the ONLY game you are going to play is NCAA 25, it likely doesn't matter too much which system. If you and/or the kids are open to or planning to play other games, I'd go PS5. Playstation has more exclusive games, single player in particular, that are game of the year caliber entertainment.

The only other games I have played and would likely get are the Call of Duty games. Would you still suggest PS5?

The only other games I have played and would likely get are the Call of Duty games. Would you still suggest PS5?
I would, but mostly because I have a PS5 and that is what I am familiar with. Also the online access Playstation Plus membership is nice because you have access to free games every month. You will need need this (or the XBOX version if you go that route) to play online with NCAA or Call of Duty.

Bullet’s NIL is undoubtedly more expensive than something called Ralphie

I'd like to make a joke about Ralphie getting dispensary NIL money and being stoned out of his mind coming out of the tunnel but after a few days back in OK well there isn't much room to talk here.

I'd like to make a joke about Ralphie getting dispensary NIL money and being stoned out of his mind coming out of the tunnel but after a few days back in OK well there isn't much room to talk here.

Ours was an aberration, theirs chronic.

Pun intended, and fingers tightly crossed.

Back