College Fantasy Football

cowboyinexile

Ranger
Patreon Supporter
If anyone is interested in doing college fantasy football this year, I have started a league. Currently there are 5 spots open but if there is more interest I think we should be able to add teams

Fantrax

League Name: Ride Em Cowboys
League ID: GoPokes
League Password: willhamrules

ok that was weird. I had 10 backup spots available but after round 16 it said the rosters were full and basically just ended the draft. My apologies on that. That wasn't supposed to happen.

ok that was weird. I had 10 backup spots available but after round 16 it said the rosters were full and basically just ended the draft. My apologies on that. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Sounds like the portal is now open.

I'm not sure why fantrax does that. I think their default roster size is 16, so it screws up sometimes when you try to make it larger.

The undrafted player pool doesn't lock into the waiver wire process until after week 1. Anyone can pick up an undrafted player right now if they have an open roster spot. I'm fine with staying at 16, but if you do decide to expand, it might be best to do it right after the week 1 games have kicked off to make the process fair. It will be a free for all to fill rosters if you don't.

I hate that you picked up Ollie because I know he's gonna go off for 30+ points against me in week 1. šŸ˜‚ I'll be okay with that.

Back