Can we hire more people from Texas to be in charge?

Can we get coaches that are from Texas and not from Oklahoma? Everyone from Oklahoma has little brother syndrome and thinks OSU can only do so much because of OU or how bad OSU was before Gundy.

Shame on you. I chose this school over other SEC schools and I’m from Houston. We’re not a small school anymore, we’re a national brand….thanks to Gundy. But now it’s time to move on. This is a joke and coordinators aren’t going to fix it, the culture is slipping.

Can we get coaches that are from Texas and not from Oklahoma? Everyone from Oklahoma has little brother syndrome and thinks OSU can only do so much because of OU or how bad OSU was before Gundy.

Shame on you. I chose this school over other SEC schools and I’m from Houston. We’re not a small school anymore, we’re a national brand….thanks to Gundy. But now it’s time to move on. This is a joke and coordinators aren’t going to fix it, the culture is slipping.
Who are you referring to? Specifically.

Last edited:

Huh????????????????????????

I would gladly take Mr Woods from Texas.

I would gladly take Mr Woods from Texas.
Yup but he is an Oklahoma Boy, went to Millwood High School in OKC, played at OSU, coached and won a State Championship at John Marshall, went to Enid and turned their program around to where they were making playoff appearances and has been down at Tyler for the last couple of years!!! But you are right, he would probably make a heck of a recivers coach!!!🤔

This thread is proof that natural selection sometimes takes a holiday.

talking michael keaton GIF

Yup but he is an Oklahoma Boy, went to Millwood High School in OKC, played at OSU, coached and won a State Championship at John Marshall, went to Enid and turned their program around to where they were making playoff appearances and has been down at Tyler for the last couple of years!!! But you are right, he would probably make a heck of a recivers coach!!!🤔
He’s not just a receivers coach, he takes tough situations and makes them better. John Marshal and Enid aren’t power houses but he won there

Back