Big 12 Tournament Thread

ORU is gonna go win their tourney and get sent to our regional, aren't they?

Also...just now realized I misspelled tournament in the thread title 🤦‍♂️

Anyone heard who's starting on the mound for us today against the gooners
A wild guess here but it may be Keisel! He is more of a “pitcher” than just a high velocity flame thrower! He is also good at throwing “junk” which may be what you need against the Goon lineup!!! We shall see what Rob decides to do!🤔

A wild guess here but it may be Keisel! He is more of a “pitcher” than just a high velocity flame thrower! He is also good at throwing “junk” which may be what you need against the Goon lineup!!! We shall see what Rob decides to do!🤔
I'm not sure if Keisel is healthy, but if he is that's who I'd give the ball to.

When we faced them on Sunday in Stillwater we started Gabe Davis (4ip), then went to Molsky (2), Blake (0), Cranz (2), and Benge (1)

I'm not sure if Keisel is healthy, but if he is that's who I'd give the ball to.

When we faced them on Sunday in Stillwater we started Gabe Davis (4ip), then went to Molsky (2), Blake (0), Cranz (2), and Benge (1)
Cranz should still be available as little as he threw yesterday. Give to start to Keisel if available, plan on Cranz to close 1 or maybe 2 innings, in between F it pull a Tech and cycle through everybody on roster for 1 or more pitches and what happens happens.

Don't mess with the mojo. Heck I'm worried mentioning messes it up but editing the thread title right before the championship game is nuts imo.
Agree
Print it that way on our trophy, as long as it ain’t going to F-ing Norman

Monkey No GIF by PG Tips

Cranz should still be available as little as he threw yesterday. Give to start to Keisel if available, plan on Cranz to close 1 or maybe 2 innings, in between F it pull a Tech and cycle through everybody on roster for 1 or more pitches and what happens happens.
This is what I would do especially with OU bats and keeping them off balance with Johnny All Staff approach.

Back