24-25 Cowboy Basketball Big 12 Schedule Released

Speed and disciplined veteran players will give us chances. With the portal many teams will have one year rental players and that’s hard to sustain game after game after game. I trust our staff to instill and play those guys who buy in and work hard defensively. I really think we do better than .500.

Speed and disciplined veteran players will give us chances. With the portal many teams will have one year rental players and that’s hard to sustain game after game after game. I trust our staff to instill and play those guys who buy in and work hard defensively. I really think we do better than .500.
I would be okay if we were the more disciplined and hard nosed team every game. Could care less what the record is going to look like. Its year one with a lot of turnover. Make the tournament great if not I'll give it some time as long as we see good basketball again. Please eight-pound, six-ounce, newborn infant Jesus!

I would be okay if we were the more disciplined and hard nosed team every game. Could care less what the record is going to look like. Its year one with a lot of turnover. Make the tournament great if not I'll give it some time as long as we see good basketball again. Please eight-pound, six-ounce, newborn infant Jesus!
Be a tough competitive team that doesn’t give away games via turnovers, poor shooting (FT included), or lack of defense.

I can live with results if they show up and go toe to toe even in a loss. Give us something to be excited about, especially at home. Set the foundation for what we’re going to be going forward.

The way he appears to coach and with his comments about I want the toughest guys playing makes me excited! I cannot wait to watch a gritty tough nosed fast paced defensive mindset team that grinds possessions! Let’s get some Marcus Dove, Weatherspoon, Tony Allen type floor stoppers!

The way he appears to coach and with his comments about I want the toughest guys playing makes me excited! I cannot wait to watch a gritty tough nosed fast paced defensive mindset team that grinds possessions! Let’s get some Marcus Dove, Weatherspoon, Tony Allen type floor stoppers!
Or one of my all-time favorites....Cornell Hatcher...The Phantom!

Last edited:
I thought his nickname was The Phantom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are absolutely correct. I edited my original post. As Dan Quayle once said, "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

They need to show this every pregame. I really loved the Homecoming Hoops where they brought in the overhead projector on the court and made it transition from the olden days court to the current paint design. Was a really cool idea then just disappeared. They need a spark in regards to creating energy: get a DJ, do free tshirts, do free snacks, rip up some newspapers, do a laser light show during the game. Frisbee dog, 3 pt shot contest and checks to the local supermarket have been overdone for 20yrs. Make it modern, get some rappers and appeal to the younger generation. I know SL can do it!!!

I have faith in S.Lutz…..oh wait a minute 😂

Back