2024-25 CFB Coaching Carousel

H2Orange

Deputy
Let's get this merry-go-round cranked up!

Southern Mississippi has fired Will Hall.

So. Miss has hired three head coaches from Oklahoma State. Jeff Bower, Larry Fedora, and Todd Monken went from OC at OSU to HC at USM, and they all were successful. We need to get resumes for Dunn and Nardo to the USM AD asap!

As for Will Hall, I can’t stand that smarmy, sweater vest wearing guy, but he is a good X and O coach.

He took over a good program at UWA and made it better, and he jumpstarted UWG, but he did so with D-I transfers.

I thought he was going to do better at Southern Miss.

Kirby made a genius move when he brought Todd Monken in to be OC! Todd almost helped guide us to a National Title in 2011! Damn Iowa State!!! 🤔

People bitch about Gundy. We were 3 touchdowns better than anyone else in the country. Iowa State happened because of a plane crash.

He is a national championship coach that never got a chance.

From national media or our own fans. I hate our fans. Instead of coming together, the idiots that hated his hire patted their own back. He can’t win a championship.

2013 was garbage and we all know it was an interception. 2021 we were hampered by injuries and we had a moron as a qb.

But he killed our program and we stopped winning titles because his hire.

People bitch about Gundy. We were 3 touchdowns better than anyone else in the country. Iowa State happened because of a plane crash.

He is a national championship coach that never got a chance.

From national media or our own fans. I hate our fans. Instead of coming together, the idiots that hated his hire patted their own back. He can’t win a championship.

2013 was garbage and we all know it was an interception. 2021 we were hampered by injuries and we had a moron as a qb.

But he killed our program and we stopped winning titles because his hire.
I will never understand why they didn’t tell ESPN we aren’t playing tonight

Back