What games are you watching?

gopokes83

Thread for games played when we aren’t. ( Mods move to another spot if need be)

I’m watching Utah vs Florida. Barely interested as a future B12 member but more interesting to me than any other Thursday night game. Utah’s taking care of business. Pretty impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread for games played when we aren’t. ( Mods move to another spot if need be)

I’m watching Utah vs Florida. Barely interested as a future B12 member but more interesting to me than any other Thursday night game. Utah’s taking care of business. Pretty impressed.

Utah is pretty good. Always glad to see and SeC team take a loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Utah starting QB (Rising) out for this one. I'd like to see them get the W. Hope they can stay most relevant of the (former) Pac XII teams since they are joining us next year.

I knew Utah was a pretty dang good team last year. I didn't think they'd play this well without Cam in at QB. Either Utah is really good , or Florida is downright terrible. Hard to tell being it's the first game of their season. If Utah plays this well when Cam is back at the helm, look out. I'm glad Cam will be gone after this season. Utah would easily win the Big 12 next year with Cam.

Kevin Wilson already is doing a great job at Tulsa. Granted, it is the first game and against Arkansas Pine Bluff. Still, the offense has changed into more of a Ohio State type of offense and TU's offense is drastically better than any previous recent year.

It looked like Holly Rowe has packed on a few more. A little shocking when they first cut to her as I’d heard she was on some program.

I’m trying to keep up with a few games until ours comes on tonight, but it’s kind of hard to get into the college football spirit when it’s still one hundred and f-you outside…

Back