What’s the dealio with this site?

Spread the word.
I've told several folks about it, but they generally seem reluctant to join another OSU board based on how toxic the previous ones have been. They also said they'll probably be back once football season starts, for better or worse.

I just hope this site can develop a healthy, balanced culture, and not get so ridiculous when people disagree. Like it or not, the discussions and disagreements are kinda the whole point of a message board. All kinds of opinions should be encouraged. Otherwise, it would just be a bunch of the same posts that equate to "Go Pokes!!!" or "Orange - Power!!!", which is just really boring.

I've told several folks about it, but they generally seem reluctant to join another OSU board based on how toxic the previous ones have been. They also said they'll probably be back once football season starts, for better or worse.

I just hope this site can develop a healthy, balanced culture, and not get so ridiculous when people disagree. Like it or not, the discussions and disagreements are kinda the whole point of a message board. All kinds of opinions should be encouraged. Otherwise, it would just be a bunch of the same posts that equate to "Go Pokes!!!" or "Orange - Power!!!", which is just really boring.
I won't agree to this.

Back