US continues to go backward...

Your “whatever “ number is about 20k too high and they obviously aren’t all women and children but let’s not let facts get in the way of your hyperbole. How do you propose to eliminate Hamas?
Yeah... I know. The count is up over 30k right now. Have they stopped yet. Nope. Sure haven't. So that number is going to continue to climb as people are either starved or blown up.

Yeah... I know. The count is up over 30k right now. Have they stopped yet. Nope. Sure haven't. So that number is going to continue to climb as people are either starved or blown up.
So you almost doubled the estimated count and pretend they are all women and children? I wonder if they’ve considered not supporting a terrorist regime that hides behind their women and children. Again, what would you have Israel do?

Not anyone that matters in Hammas..have some pawns following suicide orders and an Israeli govt using that as an excuse to eradicate an entire population at this point. Like I said earlier I supported and stood behind Israel until they started bombing civilians in camps they told civilians to go too
What sources do you have that Hamas has somehow evacuated Palestine and only left pawns following suicide orders?

He doesn’t have any.
It does provide a good example of why some of the far-extreme college protesters are protesting … they want to be upset with something yet they have little clue what they are talking about. They believe misinformation, propaganda, and hate …and then sadly amplify and embrace it. Good news it is just a very small percentage of college students.

So you almost doubled the estimated count and pretend they are all women and children? I wonder if they’ve considered not supporting a terrorist regime that hides behind their women and children. Again, what would you have Israel do?
30k in 7 or 8 months with no end in sight... no one has any idea what the count will be bit if we get to the year mark it could easily hit 50k total.

Pretty sure I alluded to it before but maybe I deleted. Well disciplined police and ground forces only. Targeted operations only. No bombs unless troops in extremis, no targeting large groups or hostiles mixed with civilians. Rules of engagement needs to be strict with priority on protecting civilians. Aid needs to flow into the area and the military needs to maintain a presence that is as peaceful as possible. The population is not the enemy, stop treating them that way.

Look up counter insurgency operations and Afghanistan tactics in the early 2010s. That's what they need to be doing. We had a huge shift in tactics around that time and were making progress until politicians started trying to rush us out.

So I’ll reverse the question. What would you have the women and children of Gaza do? They don’t own cars. They have no food. They have no money. No way of getting out. They have nowhere to go.

Your perspective and implied solutions are completely founded by western misogyny and entitlement. Go back to your hierarchy of needs chart. These people who have been used as game pieces by almost everyone involved aren’t trying to see what’s trending on X. They aren’t binging Netflix. They are trying to survive. Not survive like we in America think is surviving. They literally are having their homes destroyed. Don’t think meal. Literally think 1 can of whatever to eat that was smuggled in. They can’t care collecting their belongings and leaving when they are trying to figure out which mudhole to get water from.

A culture that doesn’t value women as equals and instead as property (same could apply to where the modern reformation movement in America is headed) doesn’t care about what happens to women and children outside of meeting their needs.

If you had no roof. No running water. No daily supply of food. Literally no pot to piss in, you would take your shelter, security and food for your children from whoever gave it to you.

Hamas is evil. I don’t know what the answer is but I can’t believe it’s what we are seeing right now.

Last edited:
30k in 7 or 8 months with no end in sight... no one has any idea what the count will be bit if we get to the year mark it could easily hit 50k total.

Pretty sure I alluded to it before but maybe I deleted. Well disciplined police and ground forces only. Targeted operations only. No bombs unless troops in extremis, no targeting large groups or hostiles mixed with civilians. Rules of engagement needs to be strict with priority on protecting civilians. Aid needs to flow into the area and the military needs to maintain a presence that is as peaceful as possible. The population is not the enemy, stop treating them that way.

Look up counter insurgency operations and Afghanistan tactics in the early 2010s. That's what they need to be doing. We had a huge shift in tactics around that time and were making progress until politicians started trying to rush us out.
That’s all fantastic if you ignore the fact that Hamas doesn’t play by a single one of those rules.

So your company got caught years ago...plead guilty to 14 felonies....but now years later claim it was just all political prosecution!!???? What the actual crap

1000001705.png

So your company got caught years ago...plead guilty to 14 felonies....but now years later claim it was just all political prosecution!!???? What the actual crap

View attachment 4651
Thier constituency states that they will vote for them even if they commit murder.

Why wouldn't they say things like this?

Where is the downside to blatant lying in modern politics? People that didn't like you will whine that you lied but, so what? they didn't like you anyway. The people that like you aren't gonna stop liking you any more because the lying is accepted so they don't really see an alternative.

And, I know politicians have always lied. But never has it been this crass and obviously factually incorrect.

Last edited:
Back