Trump 2024 Run Thread

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

I chuckled when he said this years ago, now I just shake my head, and say, 'yep, you are correct!'

At least you are correct in one thing. That is OTHER NEWS. Nothing about that has anything to do with illegally maintaining classified documents. Thought the GOP congressmen proved last year that a Congressional subpoena doesn't mean anything. They just straight ignored them. This was to discuss perceived bias... NPR is part of the free press. Just like Fox and OAN are allowed to put out whatever stories they want, NPR can as well. The only difference is that some funding comes from congress. Now apparently the GOP wants to turn NPR into a propaganda wing.

That wasnt even relevant whataboutism. That was totally unrelated. You've never dealt with defense or intel anything have you? And you have no connection to anyone who's welfare depends on protecting that information do you. It obviously has no impact on how you view the situation. You don't care how many thousands of people (military and clandestine) were put in jeopardy by his actions. Got it, you and the rest of MAGA hate the military.

I will stand by my position to the end. ANYONE that has been given classified information and hoards or intentionally discloses it should be tried and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This has been prosecuted many times and defendents are almost always waiting for trial without bond. It is an intentional act and disregards the well-being of our country and endangers those defending it.

At least you are correct in one thing. That is OTHER NEWS. Nothing about that has anything to do with illegally maintaining classified documents. Thought the GOP congressmen proved last year that a Congressional subpoena doesn't mean anything. They just straight ignored them. This was to discuss perceived bias... NPR is part of the free press. Just like Fox and OAN are allowed to put out whatever stories they want, NPR can as well. The only difference is that some funding comes from congress. Now apparently the GOP wants to turn NPR into a propaganda wing.

That wasnt even relevant whataboutism. That was totally unrelated. You've never dealt with defense or intel anything have you? And you have no connection to anyone who's welfare depends on protecting that information do you. It obviously has no impact on how you view the situation. You don't care how many thousands of people (military and clandestine) were put in jeopardy by his actions. Got it, you and the rest of MAGA hate the military.

I will stand by my position to the end. ANYONE that has been given classified information and hoards or intentionally discloses it should be tried and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This has been prosecuted many times and defendents are almost always waiting for trial without bond. It is an intentional act and disregards the well-being of our country and endangers those defending it.
Like I said…anyone caught mishandling classified information should go to jail. Let’s put Trump and Biden both behind bars and move along to the next two crooks.

You're wasting your time with this guy btw. He's as MAGA dense as they come.

You're wasting your time with this guy btw. He's as MAGA dense as they come.
I know. But my target audience isn't really him. It's anyone that leans his way but isn't fully brainwashed. I'm trying to provide information for people willing to think through what's actually happening but may have only heard the Fox News side. I'm sure it's still a waste of time. But I am trying to maintain hope that at least some people will wake the F up.

I know. But my target audience isn't really him. It's anyone that leans his way but isn't fully brainwashed. I'm trying to provide information for people willing to think through what's actually happening but may have only heard the Fox News side. I'm sure it's still a waste of time. But I am trying to maintain hope that at least some people will wake the F up.
I get ya. I've found myself doing the same. It's been an exhausting 8 years.

I get ya. I've found myself doing the same. It's been an exhausting 8 years.
I tend to not even try in person because it's not worth it. My neighbor has a Trump NFT, a Trump mask, TRUMP spelled out in 3' light up letters and a 4'x8' TRUMP 2024 sign in his front yard and a Trump cardboardhead attached to the passenger side dash if his truck (blocking his view to the right)... to go along with like 10 flags in his yard. I've talked to him once or twice as general pleasantries but there's no way it's worth it to talk about this type of thing with him. Any time I look at his house I just shake my head.

IF trump is elected, republicans can say good-bye to the GOP, as it will become the MAGA party...if that's the direction republicans want, so be it; but they are selling their souls to a man, and willing to give up the republican party...it will never be the same again...God help us/them...

IF trump is elected, republicans can say good-bye to the GOP, as it will become the MAGA party...if that's the direction republicans want, so be it; but they are selling their souls to a man, and willing to give up the republican party...it will never be the same again...God help us/them...
I'm afraid it's already happened. They've been willing to turn a blind eye to everything. Only people that are willing to speak out do it on their way out the door. I don't know how they come back from this short of purging MAGA members and accepting a reduced roll until they can build it back up without the MAGA crowd.

Post Jan 6 was a perfect time to about face and fix it... but they didn't, they refused to convict in the Senate and then doubled down on Trump after a few month cooling off period. That's when the GOP disappeared.

I'm afraid it's already happened. They've been willing to turn a blind eye to everything. Only people that are willing to speak out do it on their way out the door. I don't know how they come back from this short of purging MAGA members and accepting a reduced roll until they can build it back up without the MAGA crowd.

Post Jan 6 was a perfect time to about face and fix it... but they didn't, they refused to convict in the Senate and then doubled down on Trump after a few month cooling off period. That's when the GOP disappeared.
Yep. I watched Fox News when the Federal election case against him was announced and they never mentioned Jan 6 once. It's a cult with a multi-billion dollar media empire creating their reality and making sure they don't see anything that doesn't fit.

if they throw his pompous @$$ in jail, he will probably just get more support from the ignorants of this country...
Just a few posts up they were saying they would support him if he murdered someone and are fine with him being a dictator and ending our republic.

I’m not really sure how much more they could support him.

• Sad
Reactions: PF5
My concern isn’t the GOP, it is the country. You have the leaders of one of the two major parties refusing to say they will follow the results of an election unless their guy wins. You have a candidate saying that he will remove the independence of the Fed. He needs to win to avoid multiple prosecutions.
This thread shows the devotion of his followers goes beyond normal politics.

I’m sure the naysayers will “laugh emoji” this post. I’m fine with that. People ignorant of history always discount what can happen. And, no, I’m not saying this will happen, just that if it does, we certainly can’t claim the conditions weren’t ripe for it.

Last edited:
Back