RIP Joe Lieberman

Would have loved to see a McCain / Lieberman ticket. Always thought Lieberman was a politician that did not play politics (at least as much as others). And genuinely wanted the best.

Would have loved to see a McCain / Lieberman ticket. Always thought Lieberman was a politician that did not play politics (at least as much as others). And genuinely wanted the best.
I was a huge fan. I think McCain sucked as a politician. I think the republicans should have recruited him to run in 2008. Or either party for that matter. He was one of the best America had to offer

I was a huge fan. I think McCain sucked as a politician. I think the republicans should have recruited him to run in 2008. Or either party for that matter. He was one of the best America had to offer
By all accounts a good man. We need a bunch just like him. Hard to imagine how history would have been different had McCain put him on the ticket in 2008 and they had won.

By all accounts a good man. We need a bunch just like him. Hard to imagine how history would have been different had McCain put him on the ticket in 2008 and they had won.
I don’t think it would have been different. McCain would have cowered in the corner and passed Obamacare. Then he would have been trashed by the same people that praise Obamacare.

I think Joe at the top a ticket would have been a huge winner. He wasn’t vice president because gore was a terrible candidate. Lieberman as the nominee would have landslided W

Back