Quarterback on Netflix

PF5

Deputy
OK, pretty darn good documentary...hope they have a season 2 with three more QBs...my knee jerk reaction on the QBs from this season: Cousins - love the guy, good dude, loved how he read kids bedtime story and sang and prayed AFTER losing big playoff game...Mahomes - annoying as hell, great QB, but I have less respect for him after watching, not a fan anymore...Mariota - meh...

OK, pretty darn good documentary...hope they have a season 2 with three more QBs...my knee jerk reaction on the QBs from this season: Cousins - love the guy, good dude, loved how he read kids bedtime story and sang and prayed AFTER losing big playoff game...Mahomes - annoying as hell, great QB, but I have less respect for him after watching, not a fan anymore...Mariota - meh...
dude Cousins is like the biggest dork on the planet . He was hilarious!!! His wife is a little creepy for my blood, but the whole part where he burnt a hole in his favorite bon fire sweater and he was genuinely upset about it had me rolling. Dude has an estimated net worth of $70 million and he was legit upset about getting a hole in a $30 sweater he had been wearing for years.

dude Cousins is like the biggest dork on the planet . He was hilarious!!! His wife is a little creepy for my blood, but the whole part where he burnt a hole in his favorite bon fire sweater and he was genuinely upset about it had me rolling. Dude has an estimated net worth of $70 million and he was legit upset about getting a hole in a $30 sweater he had been wearing for years.
LOL yes...definitely has not let stardom go to his head...we've all had that favorite shirt though, right?...

Great show. I'll be a Cousins fan moving forward.

I actually like Mahomes more after watching the show. Wouldn't want to hang out with him but to have so much success so young, I thought he was alright. I can't imagine how I would have been with all that at such a young age.

New respect for how tough those guys are as well.

Back