Oklahoma high School football games are now too dangerous to attend

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter
4 shooting incidents week one and now this.

This has been issued for the Jones Vrs Star Spencer game..I spoke to someone I know who is familiar with the issue and they called the threats made for this game "extremely credible"

Dear Longhorn Families, We are writing to notify you about a recent threat that was made involving the upcoming football game with Star Spencer High School. First and foremost, we want to assure you that we are fully aware of the threat being made and are treating it with the utmost seriousness. We are actively collaborating with local law enforcement agencies, our security team, and OKCPS security team to gather all necessary information and ensure appropriate precautions are in place. In response to these threats, we have implemented enhanced security measures for the upcoming game. These measures include increased police presence, and reinforced screening procedures at entry points. • No bags/backpacks, or umbrellas will be allowed at the game. • Stadium seats will be allowed. • Elementary and middle school level students must be accompanied by an adult.

What do 2nd Amendment fanatics make of this? Schools must simply spend money on metal detectors manned by armed guards. And then don't be shocked by higher ticket prices.

What do 2nd Amendment fanatics make of this? Schools must simply spend money on metal detectors manned by armed guards. And then don't be shocked by higher ticket prices.

I pay 5 bucks to get in to a local game and my kid has to pay 3 as a student. Feel free to add another 2 bucks to that and throw up some metal detectors at those 3 entrances if it helps keep my kid from getting hit by a stray bullet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back