ISU at OSU

Milton misses a close one. ISU rebounds. Chance to tie with 10.0 left. 71-68 OSU. Alnatas must be hurt.
I think Alnatas was out because ISU has big guards that like to post up smaller guards.

OSU needed Keys on the court for her defense, but couldn’t afford to have two small guards on the court at the same time at that point in the game.

I think it was just a matchup situation. Alnatas really struggled in Ames too.

Last edited:
I think Alnatas was out because ISU has big guards that like to post up smaller guards.

OSU needed Keys on the court for her defense, but couldn’t afford to have two small guards on the court at the same time at that point in the game.

I think it was just a matchup situation. Alnatas really struggled in Ames too.
Could very well be. She wasn't playing that great. I just found it odd that Alnatas was the person that we went to over and over against Texas Tech but wasn't even on the court in this game. It all worked out great, as usual for Coach.

I gotta say I am super impressed with Coach Hoyt. It just goes to show how big of a difference good coaching can make--in short order too.
After the game she addresses the crowd and thanks them for cheering on the team. She's a really good coach and ambassador for OSU women's basketball.

Also Terryn Milton has an amazing spin move to the left. At leat twice I was completely amazed and based on the ISU defenders that were relegated to observers, they were too.

Back