Boebert is Switching to a Safe Republican District for the Win

“A lot of prayer, a lot of tough conversations, and a lot of perspective have convinced me this is the best way I can continue to fight for Colorado,” Boebert said.
translation: "I'm pretty effing sure I would lose in 3rd district this time around."

I'd like Lauren Boebert to be in charge of my district. If you know what I mean.

She basically turned the 3rd district to a lighter shade of red / closer to blue already. The Eastern plains are pretty solid red, but maybe she can screw that up too. But tbh, her brand fits way better out there anyhow.

Boebert faults Ryan Reynolds, Barbra Streisand for her district switch

Boebert accused Hollywood stars of “trying to buy” her current congressional district by donating to her Democrat opponent, Adam Frisch, in an interview on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast Saturday. She said the reason for switching from the state’s 3rd Congressional District to the 4th Congressional District was about “how we can best defend and advance conservative principles.”

“But we need a strong voice there and we have to shut down the Hollywood elites who are trying to buy my current district,” she said. “There has been close to $10 million poured into this district to buy the seat, and Colorado 3rd District is not for sale.”

According to Federal Election Commission filings, Streisand donated $1,000 to Frisch’s campaign in April, while Reynolds donated $500 in March.

But Hollywood stars can next donate to her Democrat opponent for the 4th district. Maybe some of them will want to give to her leading primary opponent. It should be interesting to see how the primary turns out. It shouldn't be too hard for her opponents to have more dignity, integrity and good sense.

"I'm a Christian. So they may try to drive me to my knees, but that's where I'm the strongest." Lauren Boebert 7/17/2020

Last edited:
But Hollywood stars can next donate to her Democrat opponent for the 4th district. Maybe some of them will want to give to her leading primary opponent. It should be interesting to see how the primary turns out. It shouldn't be too hard for her opponents to have more dignity, integrity and good sense.

"I'm a Christian. So they may try to drive me to my knees, but that's where I'm the strongest." Lauren Boebert 7/17/2020
There is about a 0% chance of a democrat even sniffing a win in the 4th district. Like they might as well not run anybody and save the money.

Back