baseball cap help

PF5

Deputy
where can I find an OSU fitted baseball cap (with the OS logo) that is NOT aero true?! I have looked at Rally House, and all they have are the nike aero true ones with the soft flimsy bills...everywhere I look online it says aero true which I'm assuming has the stupid flimsy bill...where can I find one with the flat/hard bill?!

Last edited:
where can I find an OSU fitted baseball cap (with the OS logo) that is NOT aero true?! I have looked at Rally House, and all they have are the aero true ones with the soft flimsy bills...everywhere I look online it says aero true which I'm assuming has the stupid flimsy bill...where can I find one with the flat/hard bill?!
The end zone has the Nike ones

Reactions: PF5
where can I find an OSU fitted baseball cap (with the OS logo) that is NOT aero true?! I have looked at Rally House, and all they have are the nike aero true ones with the soft flimsy bills...everywhere I look online it says aero true which I'm assuming has the stupid flimsy bill...where can I find one with the flat/hard bill?!
Order online from the Bookstore?
There is one whole rack dedicated to what you seek...

Edit: nevermind, those are Aero True...
Guess I'm not sure what you're looking for. Those are a flat/hard bill but wrong brand for you are wanting.

Last edited:
Order online from the Bookstore?
There is one whole rack dedicated to what you seek...

Edit: nevermind, those are Aero True...
Guess I'm not sure what you're looking for. Those are a flat/hard bill but wrong brand for you are wanting.
that might be good...most of the areo true I have looked at also had a softer aero true bill...I want the hard bill...maybe swing by there on Saturday...thanks

Back