19yr old Missouri Man arrested after ramming White House Gates with U-Haul. Secret Service said it was intentional

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter
Told Secret Service he was trying to kidnap and harm POTUS, VPOTUS or any family members. Had a Nazi Swastika Flag, a back pack and Duct tape.

Name is Sai Varshith Kandula and is a 2022 high school grad from Chesterfield Missouri

and if anyone want to learn more about him

Fw11VE1WIBg0BTi

Far right conspiracy theory nuts say it was a poorly done false flag operation, possibly put on by the FBI. One of them saying that, Mike Adams, is so far crazy out there that he still hasn't been reinstated by Twitter and so he has written to Musk to warn him that he will file a lawsuit against him if he isn't reinstated. This, coming even though Musk has claimed he wants his Twitter to be a digital town square open to debate from all aspects of the political spectrum.

Last edited:
Far right conspiracy theory nuts say it was a poorly done false flag operation, possibly put on by the FBI. One of them saying that, Mike Adams, is so far crazy out there that he still hasn't been reinstated by Twitter and so he has written to Musk to warn him that he will file a lawsuit against him if he isn't reinstated. This, coming even though Musk has claimed he wants his Twitter to be a digital town square open to debate from all aspects of the political spectrum.
It's nuts. Who could possibly think the FBI would do something like that. I mean when has the FBI ever been accused of doing anything even remotely political that could be construed as helping one party over another? Crazy right?

The only real problem I have with Biden is he lets other people halfway run his administration
Yes, he does that and is also the architect of many of our worst policies. He has been in government way too long. Plus he is corrupt. Not on the same level as our last president, but still way to much for my liking.

I didn't vote for him last election and I won't vote for him in the next one.

Yes, he does that and is also the architect of many of our worst policies. He has been in government way too long. Plus he is corrupt. Not on the same level as our last president, but still way to much for my liking.

I didn't vote for him last election and I won't vote for him in the next one.
Plus he has never been a genius

It's nuts. Who could possibly think the FBI would do something like that. I mean when has the FBI ever been accused of doing anything even remotely political that could be construed as helping one party over another? Crazy right?
Like it or not, lots of conservatives take loony conspiracy theories very seriously. "We deserve better false flags. It’s as if the FBI isn’t even trying anymore. That’s the consensus from most conservatives, who are calling “BS” on the latest “Nazi” stunt that unfolded in D.C., and are calling it just another poorly-orchestrated FBI psyop. Oh, and right on cue, a Nazi flag was pulled from the cab of the truck and perfectly laid out on the ground for everyone to see." FROM: https://www.revolver.news/2023/05/n...white-house-this-has-fbi-written-all-over-it/

Last edited:
Like it or not, lots of conservatives take loony conspiracy theories very seriously. "We deserve better false flags. It’s as if the FBI isn’t even trying anymore. That’s the consensus from most conservatives, who are calling “BS” on the latest “Nazi” stunt that unfolded in D.C., and are calling it just another poorly-orchestrated FBI psyop. Oh, and right on cue, a Nazi flag was pulled from the cab of the truck and perfectly laid out on the ground for everyone to see." FROM: https://www.revolver.news/2023/05/n...white-house-this-has-fbi-written-all-over-it/
Lol. And liberals don’t? The FBI is corrupt. Everybody knows this.
0BE047C9-2F4F-4D11-A39B-977F55CC0121.jpeg

He was originally charged with threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on a president, vice president or family member, as well as assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, trespassing and destruction of federal property, US Park Police said.

His federal charges have since been downgraded to a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.

He was originally charged with threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on a president, vice president or family member, as well as assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, trespassing and destruction of federal property, US Park Police said.

His federal charges have since been downgraded to a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.

Kandula, a self-described unemployed data analyst, was taken into custody after ramming the barriers with his vehicle just before 10 p.m. Monday, officials said.

Kandula later told federal agents he took a one-way flight from St. Louis to Washington, DC, and arrived around 8 p.m., court papers state. He then allegedly rented a U-Haul box truck and “drove directly to the White House.”

He allegedly said his goal was to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation.”

When asked how, he responded he would “Kill the President if that’s what I have to do and would hurt anyone that would stand in my way,” according to court documents.

Despite being stopped by the security barrier, Kandula told investigators he was successful because he had hoped to send a message, court documents state.

“KANDULA stated a message was meant to be sent to all organizations like the Secret Service,” the document goes on. “KANDULA added, ‘either way, whether I got into the White House or not, my message was received.’”

He allegedly said he knew he would get arrested, but his “book” would get to “those who needed to see it.”

The book was a “green book” in which he had written “his plans to enter the White House, and what he would accomplish if he was in charge,” the filing states.

Kandula allegedly went on to praise Nazism for its “great history” and their “authoritarian nature, Eugenics, and their one world order.”

“When asked if he looks up to any leaders,” the document states, “KANDULA answered ‘Hitler, because he was a strong leader.’”

Aniket Sharma, who attended high school with Kandula, told The Post he worried about his former classmate’s state of mind in light of the allegations.

“I couldn’t believe it for the first 10 — five, 10 minutes … never expected him to be doing something like this. I never thought a day like this would come.”

Federal agents descended upon Kandula’s Chesterfield home Tuesday, when investigators were seen entering with evidence bags and equipment,

Back